Simple Affordable Websites for Contractors
- DIY website builder | super easy to use
- Edit & add pages anytime you like
- Easy drag and drop photo gallery
- Add your logo, change colors, add video
- If you prefer, we can build it for you!
We have solutions for all contractors.
Let's get your company on the web today!
Websites for General Building Contractors
General Building Contractors need a website just as much as a good salesman. The fact is that a good General Contractor Website will work all day and all night, weekends and holidays showcasing your work, business and services to clients that are searching for a general building contractor. If homeowners are not finding your site, then they are clicking on your competitors websites. Get your construction company listed on Google today with your new website.
<<< Use the form to the left if you would like a free phone consultation!
Choose a construction trade below to view examples of websites
Remember they are fully customizable, you can change everything!
|Solar||Structural Steel||Pool & Spa||Tile|
|Home Remodel Contractors||Kitchen Remodel Contractors||Bath Remodel Contractors||Home Designers & Decorators|
Reasons to Use a DIY Site Builder
to Create Websites for
General Building Contractors
Most contractors fall into one of these two groups: they know they need a website, but they lack the money and time to make it a reality, or they have a website, but it’s not as good as it could be. No matter which group a contractor falls into, a DIY website builder for general building contractors can be a great help. Below are several reasons to use the site builder to put together Websites for General Building Contractors.
- Sites are easy to set up, manage, and modify. With this site builder, a contractor doesn’t have to be an HTML coder or Internet expert to take advantage of all the benefits a WordPress site offers. To be successful, all that’s needed is a web browser and a stable internet connection. Contractors even get a free domain name for the first year. It couldn’t be any easier to start a website or to add to it as a company grows and changes.
- WordPress is great for sites and blogs. While WordPress began solely as a blogging platform, that was years ago. Over the past few years, it has developed into a full-fledged content management system or CMS. With this DIY website builder for general building contractors, customers can use WP to manage their entire site as well as their blog.
- Users will get access to numerous relevant themes, and all are included in the price. This site builder allows contractors to have a professional-looking website without the hassle or expense of hiring a web design company.
- Search engine friendliness is built in. As former Google engineer Matt Cutts would agree, WordPress solves numerous SEO issues. And, with the site builder, SEO for General Builder contractor websites becomes almost effortless.
- WordPress is mobile-ready. Many contractors assume that their customers are visiting them from full-sized desktops and laptops, but that’s not the case. Most people access the Internet through tablets, smartphones, and other mobile devices, and if a site doesn’t work well and look great, customers will move on to someone else. WordPress is very mobile-responsive, which means that customers will see the user’s site as intended.
Use the Site Builder to Take Advantage of the Open-Source WordPress Platform in an Easy, Convenient Way
As most already know, WordPress is an open-source platform. Unlike other do-it-yourself site building tools, WordPress is free of limitations and commercial restrictions. Furthermore, because users get a free domain name for a full year with purchase, hosting Websites for General Building Contractors is easy and effortless. With the site builder, contractors can set up their websites without the fear that someone else’s changing business model will negatively affect one of the company’s biggest assets. When contractors use the DIY site builder, they get more control over the process of creating General Building contractor websites.
Get Started Now
This site building tool has made it easier than ever to create affordable websites for general building contractors. Take a look at the available packages and find out how a DIY website can help any general contracting company, no matter its size, capture more leads and increase profits.